The very funny Khaula Mazhar tagged me in Tagging Thyme where you answer 11 bizarre questions and tag 11 people. I have no hope of being as funny, so please make sure you read Khaula’s answers too!
1) What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten in public?
I am tempted to say Sushi but it has to be the crab story. I was au pairing in Paris and we’d eaten some things I would never normally eat, quail veal and then we had what sounded normal, crab. Except the whole crab was put on your plate and the lady of the house said apart from the shell you can eat everything. So, I ate everything including these gross chewy things. After I’d eaten one, the lady of the house pipes up. Oh of course don’t eat the tentacles. Gross! I didn’t want to eat them in the first place. Yikes!
2) If you had to go on an adventure with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
I can’t get Khaula’s answer out of my head, of course Orlando Bloom, but seriously hobbits. Dwarves probably can’t run fast and elves can be tricksters.
3)You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
I would prefer Orlando Bloom in my lap. I would badger on about cruelty to animals and stuff his stuffed badger somewhere stuffy.
4) If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Yum! I would grab enough for all three
5) Funniest man or woman alive.
I love Khaula’s answer, Ellen but if I can only pick one it will have to be Will Ferrell.
6) If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
It would have to be a joke, something to ease my nerves. How about:
Q: What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
A: Nacho cheese! (The rest of the time would be me giggling nervously)
7) What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
8) If you could go on a date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
9)What is the worst song you’ve ever heard?
There’s probably a few I’ve forgotten, but Macarena comes to mind.
10) If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Possibly somewhere European, because then you can just hop over to other beautiful countries without any hassle. I would actually like a New Zealand/England/Bali/Canada hybrid That could be France!
11) Who – in your opinion – was the greatest person to ever live?
Okay your turn. I choose…
4. Susie Lindau
7. Jack Flacco I can’t wait to read a zombie version.
9. Rhythm (can’t wait for doggy answers)
10. Hannah Holt
I can’t wait to see what you all reply, I do hope you’ll join in :0)